Makita 10mm Angle Drill. #DA3010F
• Ideal for close quarter or right angle drilling or driving; measures only 90mm from tip of chuck to the widest part of the housing
• Paddle switch for easy one handed operation
• Variable speed (0-1,400) for controlled drilling
• Ball and needle bearings for long tool life
• Handy Maklite feature lights up those dimly lit work areas
• Forward/reverse action
• keyed chuck
• Drilling Capacity - Steel: 10mm
• Drilling Capacity - Wood: 20mm
• Continuous rating input: 450W
• No load speed: 0-2,400rpm
• Overall length: 270mm
• Net weight: 1.4kg
• Power supply cord: 2m
2 YEAR 'AUSTRALIA WIDE' WARRANTY
Just Tools will honour all warranties as offered by each manufacturer (as per above details)
Please fill in your warranty card or register online if required on the purchase of any product.
All warranty claims can be dealt with at your closest authorised repair agent or dealer.
A copy of your proof of purchase (Tax Invoice) will be required for all warranty claims.
If tools are returned to Just Tools for Warranty claims, the end user is responsible for the freight charge for return of the item, however, once the warranty repair is complete, the items will be dispatched at the cost of Just Tools.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!