The CIGWELD WeldSkill 170 Inverter is the big brother to the WeldSkill 130 Amp model.
This unit is a 240 Volt single phase welding machine with increased output and duty cycles for more demanding applications Utilising advanced inverter technology, the unit offers superior arc characteristics on a range of welding electrodes from 2.0mm to 4.0mm diameter.
The unit also features a DC lift TIG function that provides smooth starting and running characteristics across a broad range of applications
• Fan Cooled improved duty cycle and welding performance.
• Over Temperature Cut out Protection
• Power source is suitable for 2.00mm, 2.5mm, 3.2mm and 4.0mm electrode sizes
• Australian Standards Compliance
• Excellent arc characteristics for applications such as farm & handyman welding, handrails small site jobs, contractors etc.
• Supply Voltage : 240 Volt, +/- 15 %
• 15amp Power Plug.
• Supply Voltage : 1 phase 50hz
• Recommended Generator : 10kVA
• Output Range : 5 - 170 amps
• Duty Cycle : 170A @ 26.8V 25 %
• Power Source Weight : 6.5kg
• Max OCV : 65V DC
• WeldSkill 170 power source
• Electrode holder and 5m lead (fitted)
• Work clamp and 5m lead (fitted)
• Operating manual
• Tool Box
1 YEAR 'AUSTRALIA WIDE' WARRANTY
welders cig inverters welding