($161.38 USD†) In stock
The CIGWELD Weldskill 120 Turbo is a compact, fan cooled, portable, home arc welder with infinitely adjustable welding current from 40 to 120 amps.
The 120 Turbo, designed to operate from a 240V, 10 amp power point, has built-in thermal protection against overheating.
Running standard general purpose 2.0mm electrodes for light gauge steel (generally less than 3.0mm thick) and 2.5mm electrodes for heavier gauge materials, the welding output accommodates a wide range of materials including mild steel, stainless steel, cast iron and copper alloys.
• Fan Cooled improved duty cycle and welding performance.
• Over Temperature Cut out Protection
• Power source is suitable for 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.2mm and electrode sizes
• Australian Standards Compliance
• Supply Voltage : 240 Volt, +/- 15 %
• Supply Voltage : 1 phase 50hz
• Recommended Generator : 5.3kVA
• Output Range : 40-120 amps
• Duty Cycle : 120A @ 5%
• Power Source Weight : 16.5kg
• Max OCV : 65V DC
• WeldSkill 120 power source
• Electrode holder and 3m lead (fitted)
• Work clamp and 3m lead (fitted)
• Welding face shield and lens
• Chipping hammer/wire brush
• Operating Manual
12 Months Warranty